WRS Gift Vouchers - for that perfect...
WRS Gift Vouchers - for that perfect gift all year round.
37 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Buying a Gift Voucher?
• The White Rose Saddlery gift vouchers are available in £5, £10, £25 and £50 denominations. You can purchase up to 10 vouchers per order.
• The White Rose Saddlery gift vouchers are available online or through Mail Order, or alternatively call 01653 697440.
• If purchasing a gift for a friend and unsure what they would like a White Rose Saddlery voucher is the perfect solution. They can be used against any White Rose Saddlery item currently available via our website or our latest catalogue, except for postage and packaging, which is subject to a separate charge. Please see our website or our current catalogue for more details on postage and packing.
• The vouchers are redeemable against any of our current offers applicable to website and catalogue purchases, so ensuring you get the most for your money.
• White Rose Saddlery gift vouchers are delivered directly to your recipient, which is great for that last minute present.
• You can buy multiple gift vouchers, however if they are intended for different recipients, be aware that all vouchers purchased in one transaction will be delivered to the same address. To have vouchers delivered to multiple people, you must treat each voucher purchase as a separate transaction. Redeeming a Gift Voucher?
• Our gift vouchers can be used on any White Rose Saddlery items currently featured on our website or in our latest catalogue (subject to availability).
• The vouchers can be used in conjunction with any current offers on our website or in our catalogue.
• White Rose Saddlery gift vouchers can only be redeemed through mail order by calling 01653 697440.
• If the total cost of the item/s you wish to purchase exceeds the value of the vouchers, you can make up the difference with another form of payment.
Terms and Conditions THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
Exchanging your Voucher: You can spend your voucher on anything in our latest catalogue or currently on our website detailed below (subject to availability). Your White Rose Saddlery gift voucher expires 12 months after the date of purchase. If you choose to not spend your entire voucher allowance in one go, the remaining balance is retained within your unique voucher number, and can be redeemed at a later stage but only within 12 months of the voucher’s date of purchase.
If you wish to purchase an item with the voucher or the remaining balance but do not have the required amount to complete the transaction, you can make up the difference with another form of payment. Your voucher may not be exchanged for cash. Vouchers do not cover the costs of postage and packaging, which are subject to an additional charge. Dispatch is withheld until payment is confirmed and approved by your banking organisation so you should be aware that there will be a slight delay between purchase and delivery of the voucher.
Redemption: If you receive or buy a White Rose Saddlery gift voucher, please be aware that they may only be redeemed by calling our shop on 01653 697440. You will need to quote your unique voucher number (printed on the voucher) when making an order. Your voucher cannot be used against any items which you ordered or purchased prior to the date of the voucher or which you order or purchase without quoting your unique voucher number. We cannot replace lost or stolen vouchers.
Expiry: Please note your White Rose Saddlery gift voucher expires 12 months after the date of purchase of the voucher. An expiry date will be sent on the paper voucher.
Terms and conditions of sale: Our terms and conditions of sale apply to any purchase you or any person to whom you have provided the voucher make using a voucher. However, these terms and conditions shall override the terms and conditions of sale where there is a conflict or inconsistency and purchase is made using a voucher. Returns/ Exchanges of goods purchased with a voucher: If for any reason you are not happy with your White Rose Saddlery purchase, please return the item/s, unworn and in their original condition and packaging, within 21 days of purchase. We will exchange the item (for which there will be a standard postage charge of £5.25) or provide you with a full refund or credit note. Please note if refunds are necessary on items purchased with vouchers, the value to be returned to you will be provided in credit notes and can only be exchanged with the White Rose Saddlery.
Returns/refunds of a voucher: If you are unhappy with your voucher purchase then you are able to cancel it within 7 working days of the date on which you (or the third party to whom you request the voucher be delivered) receive the voucher from us. We will provide a full refund of all charges paid by you for the voucher other than the costs of returning the voucher to us. Please call 01653 697440. Extent of our responsibility We will be responsible to you for any losses you suffer as a result of our failure to comply with these terms and conditions or our negligence if those losses were reasonably foreseeable to you and us at the time you and we entered into a contract for the sale of goods. We will not otherwise be responsible for losses you suffer. We will not be responsible for any business loss you may suffer. However, we do not seek to exclude our responsibility for any death or personal injury arising as a result of our negligence. We will not be responsible for any failure or delay where it arises as a result of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
General These terms and conditions set out rights and obligations as between you and us. No third party shall have any right under a contract of sale formed between you and us. You may not assign your rights under these terms and conditions to another party without our prior consent. These terms and conditions are subject to English law. You and we agree that we will bring any proceedings in relation to these terms and conditions in the courts of England and Wales.